August 6, 2013

BUCKET LIST DIARIES : Facing Fears

So for the longest I have always wanted to go white water rafting, well this summer I decided to check that off my bucket list. I packed up for the White Water Center and did headed out with one of my friends who is always down for the cause.  For you outdoor, adventure lovers this place and packed with a fun filled day.





With over 20 different activities, I only was able to do 5 because I was truly exhausted. Talk about a workout this center is just the place for you. Want a family retreat you got it, this center is open to all ages. 









Established 6 years ago, the White Water Center is the home of Water Sport, Olympic training. Yeah,  who would have thought North Carolina had so much to do, especially in the town of Mt. Holly. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment